Friday, November 23, 2012

Snow, No Snow

    After three glorious runs on the sled (during which I managed to break a stanchion tie/anchor), we had to go back to the 4-wheeler. I think it's about time (and mileage) for a "slump". I know I'd be bored to come back to the dirt if I was a sled dog - so I guess I can feel some sympathy for them!
    Still, they are moving smoothly and well. Feet are holding up pretty well, except for Cougar's front feet, and everyone is in good shape. Hopefully this week I can get some weight on the dogs in anticipation of snow...
    Here's some pictures from recent runs:

November 18th 2012 - 30+ mile run. Breaking trail...gorgeous! Legolas and Summer leading.


 
November 23rd 2012 - 32 mile run on the 4-wheeler. Zoomey and Razz leading.








No comments:

Post a Comment