Friday, March 29, 2013

The New Years Eve Litter

    I'ts been so long since I've posted, I'm afraid I'm out of practice a little...and very behind in the kennel news!   
    Spring time just isn't the same without babies! I'm much behind on introducing the six bundles of fur that joined the team on 12-31-12...the winter holiday litter.

The Boys
Frost - Is a goregeous boy and he knows it. A bit of a bully because he's the biggest - but I think the's going to be sweet like his momma!

Ghost - named from A Christmas Carol. He's super calm and friendly.


Jingle - one of the two little boys. He eats and eats and reminds me of his older sister, Midge, from Alaska (see previous posts on Scott's dogs)
 

Peppermint - named after his daddy, Pepperjack (see previous posts for more on Mouse and Pepperjack). His face reminds me of 'Pepper' and I hope he turns out just as great a sled dog!

Solstice - is just a little guy. He's had some balance problems, so the chiropractor had to do an adjustment on him and now he's doing better. He doesn't like being left behind and holds his own at the food bowl.
 
The Girl

 Being the only girl, Star gets two pictures. She is a show-off and momma's girl - following Mouse around and taking her cues from the adults. But don't let her fool you; she's up for a tumble with the best of them...and she is faster than her brothers on walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment