Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Kennel Pictures

A refresher on the dogs in the kennel:
Belle - a Mouse daughter, 3 yrs old in May.

 Biscotti - 2 yrs old in June. Father of Prim.

 Brownie - 2yrs old in June.

Frost - Mouse yearling.

Jersey - 6yrs old and still the cheerleader of the kennel.

Jingle - Mouse yearling.

Kuchen - 2yrs old in June

 Legolas - 6yrs old in June. (Whoa! Has it been that long? It seems like yesterday when I brought home this crazy/shy yearling from WA!)

Mambo - Father to Achilles, Odysseus & Nester (his first litter). 'Tough as nails' pretty much sums him up.

Mocha - 2yrs in June. A black Legolas!

Mouse - 11yrs old and still likes to go for a run. I'm honored to have her, eight of her pups and one grand-pup in my kennel.

Nibbs - this old guy's as happy as ever. I don't know if he'll ever truly grow up!

Peppermint - Mouse yearling. Going to make his brother Razz work for "smoothest dog on the team" award!

Razz - 4 years old. The yardstick of the kennel in confirmation and gait...and appetite and attitude...wish I had a whole team of him!

Summer - 5 years old (already?!!!). My strongest and biggest female...runs best next to Nibbs because she'll never grow out of puppy stage!

 Sweetwater - 3yrs old Mouse daughter. Having pups didn't slow her down at all!

Urchin - my Alaska Siberian. Will be 4yrs old in September and always takes everything in stride.

Zoomey - 6yrs old. I don't know if she'll ever get over being shy, but she gets better and better every year I run her.

No comments:

Post a Comment