Thursday, May 19, 2016

May 2016: 10 Years of racing sleddogs

    This month happens to be the 10th year anniversary of when Quest arrived, to start my sled dog kennel. As promised from the "How It All Started" posts, I dug up some early photos...here's some more photos from 2006/2007 (in no particular order). Enjoy!
2007 Priest Lake start - talking with the Race Marshall

Wonder Woman



Wise Guy - Wonder's brother - he was borrowed for the 2006/2007 races...I always kicked myself for not buying him when I had the chance!
Wise Guy
Wise Guy
Quest
Quest
Nakota, Ella and Quest
Wonder Woman & Chase (Quest's "little" brother)
Nanook - soon after he arrived in March 2007
Nakota - the dog who got it all started!
Nakota sitting in my very first sled
Nakota and our Pyrenees Timber.
:
Moonbeam
Priest Lake 2007
Kowtoo, soon after he arrived in March 2007 - he was still recovering from the car accident.
Ella - 2006
Ella
Ella
Ella
Chase
Chase
Chase
Ella & Quest - Priest Lake 2007
Chase & Wise Guy - 2007 Priest Lake
The first kennel
Moonbeam

Not a great photo, but the cart I used to train the first team (Quest, Chase, Ella and Wonder Woman)
:

Cruiser
Cruiser
Cruiser
My first race - Priest Lake 2006
2007 - my first sled and dog box trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment