Sunday, January 29, 2012

Days at Sixty Below!

    Hi everyone: I hope you all had a good, WARM weekend! It has been 60 below zero the past two nights, I guess we continue to break records...
    Today we had fun throwing hot water into the air and watching it evaporate before it touched the ground - very cool! This works at anything around -40 and colder.
    I have discovered a bright side to the cold weather: when I walk from the house to my room with a cup of hot tea, it is drinkable temperature by the time I get here!

   

2 comments:

  1. I like your bright outlook on everything....especially cold weather...
    Keep it up girlie!! Know that I'm praying for you....and can't wait to see you when you get back home!!
    Hugs & Prayers,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers! I couldn't do it without them...

      Delete