Thursday, November 1, 2012

First Moose

    Running on my favorite trails, I saw the first moose of the season. Typically this wouldn't be such news, but this year's training runs have been devoid of deer, elk and moose - which we would usually see (or at least see fresh sign) most every run; even with the 4-wheeler running. I find it sad that with the wolves moving in, the wildlife is more scarce...though I don't really miss the moose all that much.
    The weather has been very warm, and rainy, so we've had to stop at puddles often along the way. But the dogs are doing well, keeping steady at 7 mph average.
    Here's some pictures from recent runs...
My favorite mountain - Frost Peak.

The team -
Razz - Zoomey
Legolas - Duke
Cougar - Jersey
Nibbs - Griz
Summer
Mambo

No comments:

Post a Comment