Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Yearlings

    It's high time I post some pictures of the dogs and I hope to get pictures of all the dogs this week so you know who I'm actually talking about. I had pictures of all the dogs on my team, but then my team changed with the addition of some race dogs...so, I'll have to just do the yearlings in this post and do the rest of my team (old and new) later. I haven't included a detailed description of each dog, since I wrote about them in my early posts before I had pictures.
    First, Scott's yearlings:
 Razz (Pepperjack X Jeff King lines) A smooth, fast trotting dog.

 Rowdy - Razz's sister. She has sooo much energy and will bark in the middle of a run - she just wants to go faster!

 Ruger - Out of Pepperjack and Jeff King dog. Very focused and doesn't seem like a yearling.

 Urchin - part siberian. Amazing leader!

Aaron's yearlings:
 Coldfoot - Out of "big" Ruger (not the yearling!) A big boy! Can run anywhere except lead.

Kanuti - Coldfoot's sister. Runs in team. A pretty big girl.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment